With technology and global business shaking hands, the current market avenues are providing a wider and better scope for exploring new talent and hidden skills. Though, the recruitment process has been ruling the business world right from its inception; there have been significant additions and alterations to the entire process. Gone are the days when the industry requiring the human resource used to recruit their staff with those perfectly fitting into the minimum criteria range bestowed by the industries. Also, the wide number of employment opportunities coupled with minimum competition and greater vacancies at that time might have resulted in industries taking up the recruitment functions in hand.
But, time has changed since then; and so has the varied factors associated with hiring process in addition to the stiff market competition making the current condition more challenging and intricate. The rise in demand for affordable and reliable staffing partners has paved way for the emergence of offshore recruiter gaining spotlight in the current time span. All this started with the inception Human Resource Development (HRD), with this acting as the key dealers with candidates and staffing problems has slowly changed its tracks clearing way for recruitment process outsourcing. This recruitment outsourcing feature has gradually got bifurcated into internal recruiting and offshore recruiting, with the latter attaining greater prominence worldwide.
Despite being a well-reckoned recruitment solution worldwide, it still remains as the most underestimated and unexplored features in the Indian market. But, thanks to the global connectivity and the impact of the western world and their business tactics and practical implications in our market that offshore recruiter has turned out to be a potential market player in the recruitment. With just a few years in the area of manpower placement, this recruiting arena is regarded to bring success applause for businesses if employed in a streamlined and appropriate manner. The fact that it lends a cutting-edge outsourcing approach in the current economically demanding situation along with making you stay competitive and powerful in the exigent market atmosphere makes it highly reliable.
Some of the key salient features of offshore recruiting are –
- Highly experienced experts and professionals in the key area of industrial domain are kept on board to select the best capable and talented candidates from the lot.
- Customized and tailor-made recruiting solutions that include screening the candidate resumes from the database, interacting with the potential candidates through a step-by-step approach, etc.
- Submission of the finalized papers to the company, salary negotiation, laying systematic strategy for recruiting, etc. also fall under the functions of offshore recruiter.
- Co-ordinate pre-screening evaluation, conducting interviews, selecting the highly capable and authentic candidate as well as enabling post-screening documentation process, if any.
- Formatting the previously selected resumes as per the company standards along with checking the authenticity of the provided documents, references, etc.