With technology and global business shaking hands, the current market avenues are providing a wider and better scope for exploring new talent and hidden skills. Though, the recruitment process has been ruling the business world right from its inception; there have been significant additions and alterations to the entire process. Gone are the days when the industry requiring the human resource used to recruit their staff with those perfectly fitting into the minimum criteria range bestowed by the industries. Also, the wide number of employment opportunities coupled with minimum competition and greater vacancies at that time might have resulted in industries taking up the recruitment functions in hand.
But, time has changed since then; and so has the varied factors associated with hiring process in addition to the stiff market competition making the current condition more challenging and intricate. The rise in demand for affordable and reliable staffing partners has paved way for the emergence of offshore recruiter gaining spotlight in the current time span. All this started with the inception Human Resource Development (HRD), with this acting as the key dealers with candidates and staffing problems has slowly changed its tracks clearing way for recruitment process outsourcing. This recruitment outsourcing feature has gradually got bifurcated into internal recruiting and offshore recruiting, with the latter attaining greater prominence worldwide.
Despite being a well-reckoned recruitment solution worldwide, it still remains as the most underestimated and unexplored features in the Indian market. But, thanks to the global connectivity and the impact of the western world and their business tactics and practical implications in our market that offshore recruiter has turned out to be a potential market player in the recruitment. With just a few years in the area of manpower placement, this recruiting arena is regarded to bring success applause for businesses if employed in a streamlined and appropriate manner. The fact that it lends a cutting-edge outsourcing approach in the current economically demanding situation along with making you stay competitive and powerful in the exigent market atmosphere makes it highly reliable.
Some of the key salient features of offshore recruiting are –
- Highly experienced experts and professionals in the key area of industrial domain are kept on board to select the best capable and talented candidates from the lot.
- Customized and tailor-made recruiting solutions that include screening the candidate resumes from the database, interacting with the potential candidates through a step-by-step approach, etc.
- Submission of the finalized papers to the company, salary negotiation, laying systematic strategy for recruiting, etc. also fall under the functions of offshore recruiter.
- Co-ordinate pre-screening evaluation, conducting interviews, selecting the highly capable and authentic candidate as well as enabling post-screening documentation process, if any.
- Formatting the previously selected resumes as per the company standards along with checking the authenticity of the provided documents, references, etc.
Posted in Offshore recruiter | Tagged Offshore recruiter | Leave a Comment »
Human resource and recruitment are the two well-known terms of business arena that are still and will always remain in the spotlight as per far as new companies will be cropping up and the need of hiring potential candidates arises. With passing time, more and more industries are converging up and making their presence felt alongside the previously established companies, thereby further aggravating the already existing stiff business competition. And, as far as the current market field is concerned along with the broad range hiring techniques and technological implications coming to light; this business avenue is estimated to be at its nascent stage.
One of the key significant factors allied to recruitment that was dormant until a couple of years but, is seen to possess the potential to emerge as a powerful & a vital market player over the coming years is none other than Virtual recruiter. The business recruitment outsourcing providers and staffing partners have already crafted their niche area of excellence in this field by rendering reliable and strategic staffing solutions and recruitment campaigns. It’s time for this so-called internet recruiter to making its presence felt in an influential and potent manner through rendering hiring services at par with the in-house recruitment experts.
The key basic tools that not only enhance the process of recruiting but also simplify and contribute to work effectiveness include the availability of basic recruiting infrastructure and productivity tools; screen capture and research tools, applicant tracking, skype, etc. The factors that are responsible for appreciably boosting the role and significance of virtual recruiter are –
- Ability to search the potential candidates from an extensive talent pool of local, national as well as global candidatures with the technological features and globalization further contributing to minimize the boundaries and enhancing greater connectivity.
- Accessibility to work at any time of day and from any corner of the world with the aid of basic and well-equipped infrastructure (attaining which is not a very big deal in today’s time).
- Picking up the right candidates with relative experience, technical skills, self-motivated and potential one through thorough screening and strict interview measures as they form a valuable resource for the business growth and success.
- A virtual recruiter acts as a connecting link between the company and the candidate along with carrying out the entire recruitment process right from the pre-screening to the final selection in quick span of time.
- Acts as the most reliable and cost-effective business mantra in the current span of economic slowdown, where companies are looking for maximizing their revenues through fixing their costs/expenses to minimum.
- Being updated with the latest rules and regulations implemented in the recruitment procedures and the power to effectively execute them is what makes the internet recruiter an integral and most efficient member of the HR team.
Posted in Virtual recruiter | Tagged Virtual recruiter | Leave a Comment »
Recruitment and management solutions are the two areas of business prospects that caught my attention of lately amidst the various widely acclaimed core area of expertise. Prior to everyone starting to hone their brains with numerous questions and queries, let me put myself in a way bit clear and understanding manner. Recruitment sourcing that is generally considered as the current barometer of economic growth and profile is one of the latest and highly potential factors to jump onto this bandwagon of business market avenues. But, most of the industrial experts are averting from the fact that sourcing specialist not just implies the overall process of recruitment but is far more convoluted & diverse area of business management.
The current recruitment sector has to be dominated by powerful and leading players in case your aim is to strike the success target at a faster pace and not to be listed among the ones waiting or queuing up, to attain their target with traditional approaches. It’s time to come out of the age old business management legacy by whetting the key professional skills and exploring the expertise areas to invent tactical and unique industrial implementing strategies. That’s why the current modern corporate trend along with the updated technology is making its way in the recruitment business that has undoubtedly moulded itself to become a corner stone along with keeping the current market spirit in mind.
Some of the key working skills and styles, the current professional sourcing specialist must possess & most of the businesses are looking in, include –
- Analytical, logical and reasonable thinking with lending significant insights into the critical aspects & analyze various information & work related aspects.
- Leadership qualities with ability to take key initiatives, challenges with self control and managing stress at every level of business.
- Effective and efficient management of time and resources that includes the personal as well as the material ones.
- Careful analysis of the quality control process, operational performance and lending beneficial judgement and decisions allied to business.
- Active communication ability along with the talent to persuade, negotiate as well as coordinate with the staff and clients.
- Innovation and social awareness in addition to being updated with latest technical implications, government regulations and market requirements.
- Flexible, reliable and expertise sourcing specialist with knowledge of the key domain management & eligible to deal with intricate and stressing situations.
Posted in Sourcing Specialist | Tagged Sourcing Specialist | Leave a Comment »
Everyone reading this blog will agree with me with the fact that even though vision and passion are the two pillars on which every company sets its business but the major asset that acts as a driving force to make your company emerge with flying colors is the human capital. Many experienced professionals have already claimed and are time and out shedding light on the role played by manpower in yielding the apt business goals and statistics. Well, by far all of you must have come across the term ‘recruitment process outsourcing’ (generally abbreviated as RPO), which has grabbed the eyeballs of the corporate world right from its advent into the area of management and HR business.
As per the current scenario, most of the companies are finding it difficult to simultaneously handle the business development processes and the recruiting functions due to time constrain and accessibility to various allied resources that are necessary to construct a relevant candidate profile or fall short of the accurate hiring space with respect to their brand identity. And, this is where HR companies or recruiting consulting agencies have cashed in the most along with building a strong bond with the business companies by redemption of valuable and trustworthy employer outsourcing services or recruiting process.
One should always keep in mind to go through the overall profile of the external recruitment service provider before zeroing down on the best recruitment process outsourcing firm because the task in question is to find the apt candidate for your company. And, choosing out the recruitment company whose prime objective and sole aim revolves around providing a strategic and professional outsourcing solutions by hiring the best talent from the lot and managing each level of recruitment in a streamlined and effective way.
The common or by-default set services and features catered by any RPO agency should include an extensive range of broad spectrum hiring solutions including the latest technological skills, recruitment software, years of experience and knowledge in the related field and various essential tools and processes. While, the best part is that the client company is free to choose from a wide list of recruitment process outsourcing services that include complete RPO solutions, only sourcing services, partial RPO approaches, etc to name a few.
Posted in rpo | Tagged recruitment process outsourcing, RPO | Leave a Comment »
Recruitment process and pattern has changed tremendously since the past few years as there has been a significant rise in the number of potential candidates applying every year and hence, recruiting the best suited employee is what the companies are lately aiming at. Also, the implication of numerous departments within the company each aiming at a particular set of functions has paved way for the establishment of Human Resource (HR) as a brand new department for dealing with recruitment. But, not all companies can afford to have one HR department nor do they can integrate the recruiting process with other departments. And, this is where staffing partner comes into play.
May one agree or not; but there has been a drastic change in the way the current businesses are functioning and companies are succeeding on their journey to overall progress and development. It is a fact that whatever may be the size of the business, manpower form the most essential and crucial attribute that plays a critical role in driving the business to the success targets and attaining significant results by laying down proper management strategy. The current business standpoint is focussed on choosing the right potential candidate as they are the ones who are undoubtedly one of the largest assets and major expenses.
Staffing partner – as the term specifies is been incepted with the view to render the best suiting placement services to the companies that perfectly fit into the criteria recruitment needs of the company, quality & standard services and pricing. There has been a considerable rise in the number of recruitment firms in the recent times since; every company believes that connecting with a recruitment partner is one of the smartest moves from the business point of view. But, care should be taken to select the best and reliable one that not only assures to deliver effective and efficient results but also easily fits into your pockets and aids in climbing the success ladder by providing potential and excellent candidates.
Some of the key features that should be looked upon while deciding staffing partner apt for your business include –
- Vote only those recruiting firms that offer reliable and successful staffing solutions associated with broad areas of specializations and hence, all your staffing requirements are perfectly fulfilled at a single place.
- The staffing needs of each and every company vary as per their business background and financial profile and thus, go in for a firm that provides customized services.
- Opt the staffing agency that lays a great platform to unique and authentic recruiting solutions along with following the step-by-step strategic approach such as screening, evaluation, interview and assessment process within stipulated time frame and in accurate manner.
Posted in Staffing Partner | Tagged Sourcing Specialists, Staffing Partner | Leave a Comment »